Highlight of the Paisley FM 107.5 Christmas Day schedule will be a special programme from 1.00 until 3.00pm of Christmas Messages from The Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley.
Presenter Norman Ross explains: “On Christmas Day, I shall be presenting at lunchtime on a special show called Christmas Messages from The Royal Alexandra Hospital with Christmas messages and dedications to patients, staff and families. Also taking part is Jude Pollock (pictured above), another staff member who will be presenting messages on Christmas Day.”
Sarah Sharp an ICU staff Nurse at the RAH in Paisley, has been part of the ICU Liberty Choir who has released a charity single to raise funds to support the ICU staff who may suffer mental health and wellbeing problems as a result of caring for the Intensive Care patients during the COVID-19 Crisis. Paisley FM is delighted to help the RAH Paisley NHS staff in their endeavours.
Listen to the programme on Paisley FM on 107.5 FM
- on the Paisley FM App (download from your usual App store);
- on Smart-speakers using Alexa “Play Paisley FM from Tune In”
- on Google Home Speaker or Google Assistant on your phone: “Ask Paisley FM to Play”;
- on computer, tablet online on the internet at www.paisleyfm.co.uk click on Listen Live
- on DAB digital radio across Glasgow city – just select service ‘Paisley’
- on an Internet Radio tuner or internet portable radio – scroll through UK services for ‘Paisley FM’
- on any personal device that is connected to the internet.