Here is what the Scottish Government’s announcement means for Renfrewshire schools and nurseries
- school holidays have been extended until Monday 11 January 2021
- school and nursery staff will return on Wednesday 6 January 2021 to plan for remote learning and arrangements for the children of key workers
- key worker children and vulnerable children and young people will attend schools and nurseries from Thursday 7 January 2021.
- remote learning will begin from Monday 11 January 2021.
- all children and young people will return on Monday 18 January 2021, subject to Scottish Government review.
Out of school care and private nurseries can remain open for children of key workers and vulnerable children and young people if they are able to do so. You should contact your provider directly to ask what services they will be providing in January.
Full and further information is on the Renfrewshire Council website here.