Planning your advertising activity on Paisley FM 107.5 is really very simple! Just fill in the form below and we will do the rest. You can run a campaign of air-time activity from one month to how long you want your activity to run: 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
Just complete the form below and then we can get back in touch with you about your best campaign and promotional activity ever!
You can also call Paisley FM 107.5 sales on 0141 889 7396 or on 07980 953 107 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the Paisley FM 107.5 primary reception coverage area of Paisley, Renfrew, Johnstone and across Renfrewshire, there are 174,908 residents.
Paisley, the principal town, has a population of 74,640 with Renfrew, the county town, having a population of 21,854 and Johnstone 15,687. The highly desirable and growing areas of Erskine and Inchinnan have a population of 17,427. [Source: National Records of Scotland/Census 2011]
Paisley FM is also available on DAB+ digital radio across Glasgow city. This incremental population coverage to include FM and DAB+ will result in Paisley FM available to a potential 612,000 people.
By advertising on Paisley FM 107.5 you will be proudly supporting Renfrewshire’s first full time community focussed radio station. Our listeners will hear your message as they go about their daily lives at home, at work and in the car across Paisley, Renfrewshire on 107.5 and on DAB+ digital radio across Glasgow.
Ofcom update on radio listening in Scotland
More than eight in ten adults listen to the radio each week, tuning in for nearly 20 hours every week.
• In 2019, digital listening in Scotland accounted for more than half of all listening (55.1% in Q1 2019) across DAB, internet and DTV combined.
• More than two-thirds of adults in Scotland (70%) owned a DAB digital radio, either in the home or the car, at the end of Q1 2019. This was higher than in any other UK nation.
• Meanwhile, ownership of smart speakers, with uses including streaming music and listening to live radio, has increased to a fifth (21%) of households.
Source: Ofcom Market Nations (Scotland) Report 2019.
8 reasons for using Paisley FM 107.5 for radio advertising
1. Radio reaches people at relevant times and places.
2. Radio creates a large “share of mind” for a brand.
3. Radio offers cost efficient targeting.
4. Radio is “a friend” to the listener.
5. Radio has a “multiplier effect” on other media.
6. Radio drives response, especially online.
7. Radio reaches out in a world of ad avoidance online.
8. Radio for Renfrewshire – Paisley FM 107.5 – is “Passionate about Paisley”.
Building an effective marketing and advertising plan for our clients is what Paisley FM 107.5 is all about.
This map shows the Renfrewshire Council local authority area which has a population of 175,000; a working age (18-64 years) population of 110,000 and this is the core area of Paisley FM 107.5 – we are Passionate about Paisley and Renfrewshire, which means we offer a variety of ways to promote brands and advertisers using traditional spot commercials, sponsorship and promotions plus online and mobile device application advertising.
Regular programming commenced on Monday 18th March 2019 following a period of test transmissions.
Paisley FM studio
Paisley Grammar School Building
Tel: 0141 889 7396